TIADA TUHAN SELAIN ALLAH, MUHAMMAD ITU PESURUH ALLAH

TIADA TUHAN SELAIN ALLAH, MUHAMMAD ITU PESURUH ALLAH
Voting

::::: AHLAN WA SAHLAN WA MARHABAN BIKUM :::::

SaHaBaT BLoGGeR

AWARD UNTUK SAHABAT : TEGAKKAN PANJI ISLAM

AWARD UNTUK SAHABAT : TEGAKKAN PANJI ISLAM

::::: CENDERAHATI DARI GUA OTAI :::::

::::: CENDERAHATI DARI GUA OTAI :::::
SYUKRAN JAZIILAN LAKA...

"DOA ITU SENJATA ORANG BERIMAN"

"DOA ITU SENJATA ORANG BERIMAN"

FADHILATUS SHEIKH MISHARI AL-AFASY : SURAH AL-MULK

HADIAH TV DARI IJOKS2009.. .TERIMA KASIH

TUNTUTLAH ILMU - SUARA FIRDAUS

Suara Firdaus - Tuntutlah Ilmu.mp3
Download at rapidlibrary mp3 music
Rapid Library

PENANGAN ZIKRULLAH - SUARA FIRDAUS

 
Suara Firdaus Penangan Zikrullah.mp3
Download at rapidlibrary mp3 music
Rapid Library

Friday, December 02, 2011

GAMBAR MENARIK : LELAKI INI MENULIS KALAM ALLAH PADA 8 BIJI KULIT TELUR AYAM

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

Begitu hebatnya ilmu yang dikurniakan Allah kepada hambaNya. Tidak terfikir dek akal fikiran seorang lelaki berusia 97 tahun mampu menulis ayat-ayat suci Al-Quran Al-Karim hanya pada 8 biji kulit telur ayam. Ketajaman mata amat penting untuk menghasilkan penghasilan seni yang amat halus ini. Subhanallah....














13 comments:

Mohd Zakaria said...

Azhim!!

Anonymous said...

http://zianagel.webs.com/#remove-acne-scars
ziana vs differin [url=http://zianagel.webs.com/#acne-no-more
] ziana review [/url] ziana cost ziana gel reviews ziana trial coupon

Anonymous said...

It is perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and
it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I may
just I desire to recommend you some fascinating issues or advice.

Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.

I desire to read more issues approximately it!

Here is my site: Bathroom Remodeling

Anonymous said...

Be cautіouѕ ωith washing sodа and use glоves as it іs veгy highly alκaline.

These supplіes are typicаlly sеen in аll kinԁs of
hοuseholds, еven all thоsе that
uѕuаlly аre not intendeԁ to be 'green'.

The Emancipatiοn of Мimi is the tenth
studiο album by Ameгican singer Ϻariah Caгey.


Also visit my blog post ... http://www.sjbb.org/story.php?title=the-functions-brick-oven-restaurant-terrific-pizza-in-cincinnati-ohio
My website - https://twitter.com

Anonymous said...

WOW just ωhat I wаs sеarching for.
Came here by searching fοr hop in

Feel free to ѕurf to my blog; Chemietoilette

Anonymous said...

She got the conсept from cooking ρioneеr Barbara Kerr.
Masonrу heaters consist οf a lіttle fiгеplace box engineerеԁ to ratіo with the smoke chambеr
earlier mentiοnеd. The landfill eхtended the viсinity ѕo it can be іmplementеԁ tо build uρ on.


Here is my ωeblog; how to clean a pizza stone pan

Anonymous said...

Hello, yup this post is truly nice and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging.
thanks.

Also visit my web blog :: how to make fast money

Anonymous said...

Hello, yup this post is truly nice and I have learned lot of things from
it about blogging. thanks.

Also visit my homepage ... how to make fast money

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.

I will make sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back later in life.

I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts, have a nice morning!


My weblog Path of Exile Witch

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be uploading my own version of this as soon as I'ѵe looked into it further.
Right noω I'm not so sure about it.

Also visit my web site ... loans broker

Anonymous said...

I will recommend http://www.blogger.com/comment.
g?blogID=3949446716792722190&postID=5062667083066893403 to every last
of my friends :) Really fascinating homepage with beneficial info!
Greetings, Kurt

Also visit my web-site - Pool Liner

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to find well-informed people on this topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Take a look at my web page - Defense of the Ancients

Anonymous said...

I don't leave a leave a response, but after reading through a few of the responses here "GAMBAR MENARIK : LELAKI INI MENULIS KALAM ALLAH PADA 8 BIJI KULIT TELUR AYAM". I do have a couple of questions for you if it's okay.
Is it simply me or do some of these comments look
like they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting
at other places, I would like to follow anything new you have to post.
Would you post a list of the complete urls of all
your social networking sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


Also visit my web-site: Mbox 360

Related Posts with Thumbnails